2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small, simple file that is sent together with the pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of programming code that is used to make our website function correctly and interactively. This code will run on our server or on your device.
4. What is a beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small invisible text or image on a website that is used to monitor website traffic. For this purpose, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not have to enter the same information repeatedly when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you pay. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Marketing / Tracking Cookies
Marketing / tracking cookies are cookies or other form of local storage that are used to create user profiles to display advertisements or track a user on this site or several websites for similar marketing purposes.
6. Placed cookies
WooCommerce - Functional, essential
Polylang - Functional, essential
Google fonts - marketing
Google reCAPTCHA - marketing
Google Maps - Marketing
- You have the right to know what your personal data is needed for, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to complete, correct, delete or block your personal data at any time.
- If you consent to the processing of your data, you have the right to withdraw this consent and delete your personal data.
- The right to data portability: you have the right to request the administrator of all your personal data and transfer it in full to another operator.
9. Enabling / disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that some cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change your web browser settings to receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, see the instructions in the Help section of your browser. Please note that if you disable all cookies, our website may not function properly. If you delete cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our site again.
10. Contact Information
LIBRE design & interior, s.r.o.
Zadunajská cesta 16, 851 01 Bratislava – mestská časť Petržalka
Web page: https://www.libredesign.eu